What's Your Story?

Origami Owl Custom Jewelry tells stories. Whether it is the story of your life, the story of your dreams, the story of your passions, or the story of someone you love. I can help you narrate the story you want to tell with our beautiful Living Lockets and Tagged Collection. Do you want to be a narrator too? Join my team and live your dream!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! This blog is all about my journey as an Origami Owl Independent Designer. I joined Origami Owl (O2 for short) on the wait list in August of 2012, and "got my wings" one year ago this Wednesday. Since I joined O2, more than 45,000 Independent Designers have joined this awesome company. Our growth has be absolutely amazing!


Unlike some of my fellow Designers, I didn't do a lot with my business at first. I had a new baby, along with two other children, and I just saw O2 as something "fun" I could do to get out of the house. Oh how my attitude has changed! I now realize that Origami Owl is more than just a jewelry company, and it is more than a home party business, it is an amazing opportunity for me to be a small business owner. It allows me to use the skills gained in my "former life" as a consultant and recruiter, and it also allows me to be the mom I want to be! It's pretty awesome!

My plan is to use this blog to share my experiences as an Independent Designer. Whether it's a story about an awesome Jewelry Bar, celebrating one of the amazing Designers on my Hoot Stuff team, sharing new products and ideas from Origami Owl, or just a glimpse into my life in this new career I never expected... I plan to share it all!


If you have any questions, just ask! Want to know about my business? I'm happy to share! Would you like to host a fabulous Jewelry Bar for your friends? If you are in the Philadelphia metro area, I can make that happen! If you are not, then let's talk about catalog or virtual Facebook parties, or perhaps I can refer you to another Designer on my team. Even if you want to know how things work with 3 kids, one of whom has significant disabilities, and a husband who travels, I would welcome the opportunity to tell you about my crazy, but wonderful life!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll leave you today with the Origami Owl Mission Statement...


For more information, visit my Origami Owl website, or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment