What's Your Story?

Origami Owl Custom Jewelry tells stories. Whether it is the story of your life, the story of your dreams, the story of your passions, or the story of someone you love. I can help you narrate the story you want to tell with our beautiful Living Lockets and Tagged Collection. Do you want to be a narrator too? Join my team and live your dream!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New For Fall!

The NEW Fall and Winter Take Out Menu (our term for the Origami Owl catalog) is here and full of so many beautiful new pieces! My personal favorite? The Window Plates! I just adore them! 


It's a simple and elegant way to change-up your current locket or create a new one. You can wear them alone. I mean, literally, alone, on a chain, without a locket! 



Or put it in a locket with our without charms. It is one of the most versatile pieces in my O2 collection, and I want to own them all!

So simple, yet so pretty!

The "love" plate is my personal favorite.
Would you like a to add a little bling to your Living Locket with a Window Plate? Order online or contact me to order. Or, host a party and get one for free with our awesome hostess rewards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment