What's Your Story?

Origami Owl Custom Jewelry tells stories. Whether it is the story of your life, the story of your dreams, the story of your passions, or the story of someone you love. I can help you narrate the story you want to tell with our beautiful Living Lockets and Tagged Collection. Do you want to be a narrator too? Join my team and live your dream!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Join the Turkey Trot!

Looking for a way to earn FREE Origami Owl Jewelry, but you just can't handle doing a full-on Jewelry Bar this season? Why not join the Turkey Trot!


I'm looking for 12 total participants to each collect $100 in orders. Get those orders back to me, and you will win one of the 12 prizes listed! (Prizes will be assigned by random.org)

Interested? Contact me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment